3M Fire Caulk is a premium elastomeric latex caulk designed for use as a one-part fire, smoke, noxious gas and water sealant. In addition, the unique intumescent property of this material means that as cable or pipe insulation is consumed by fire, 3M Fire Caulk will expand to maintain the penetration seal.
3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ benefits:
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Helps minimize sound transfer
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Expansive UL and other third-party listed systems
- Excellent adhesion