Abesco FP200 FR Expanding Foam is a single pack Fire Rated polyurethane expanding foam, and is designed to prevent the spread of fire and smoke from one compartment to another through gaps and voids through fire rated walls or floors.
Made to fill gaps, small openings, and crevices in and around fire rated walls and floors, the Abesco® FP200 uses polyurethane expanding foam which prohibits fire and smoke from spreading.
Aside from great fire protection, the Abesco fire rated foam offers an impressive insulation seal when working with wood, brick, aluminum, concrete, and steel.
One 24oz. (1) can covers approximately one (1) cubic Foot area.
Application Temperature: Min 41F (5C) Surface 68-77F (20C-25C)
Can must be inverted for dispensing Flammable during dispensing
- Tack free time: 5-10 mins*
- Cure time: 20-25 mins 1.5″ Dia (38mm)*
Hardening time: 1.5 – 2 hrs.*
Foam when cured has around 60% closed cell content
- Specific gravity: 22-26 kg/m3
- Water absorption: max 1% volume
- Temp. resistance: -40F to 194F (-40C to 90C)
- Tensile strength: 0,071 – 0,076 MPa
- Elongation at break: 15 – 20%
- Free expansion: 120%
- Flame and smoke index: 10 & 35, Class A rating
- Flammability class: B1 according to DIN4102 part 1
- Storage: 50F to 68F (10C to 20C)
- Higher and lower temperatures can shorten storage life. Must be stored in vertical position (upright)
- VOC: 186.1 g/L in can, less than 2 g/L cured (10+ days)
- STC: 38
- Dielectric Constant (relative static permittivity) 1.2 R: 7/inch (2.54 cm)
* depending on temperature and humidity